"intelligent and useful posts on many of the key legal issues"

- Adam Wagner, UK Human Rights Blog

Thursday 22 May 2014

Radio New Zealand interview on Chris Cairns and match fixing

I have been interviewed by Radio New Zealand about the ongoing match fixing allegations.  The interview can be heard here.

I have also been quoted by the New Zealand Herald in this article.

Update: I have also been quoted by the Wanganui Chronicle here. (I shall forgive them for calling me British, since I agree with the thrust of their article that it is about time the ICC and the ACSU to get on with it.  Otherwise, the story is just going to run and run, to the detriment of everyone whose name is mentioned in connection with allegations, and to the detriment of the game itself, which will lose credibility more and more unless the authorities are shown to be on top of corruption.)

No comments:

Post a Comment